LEAVE AND ABSENCE
- Students are strictly not allowed to go for half days except under special circumstances.
- Written application for leave sent with the student will not be granted.
- Due to sickness if the student is absent for more than three days. The Principal should be informed at once.
- The full School Uniform must be worn daily.
- School Uniform must be worn with the school belt and school shoes.
- Winter Sweater must be worn according to the instructions given.
- For Primary Students Colourful Dress is not Permitted on Birthdays or on any Occasion.
- P.T Uniform must be worn as Instructed
- Pre-Primary Students have to wear Colourful dress on every Wednesday
RULES OF DISCIPLINE
- Every student is expected to be present 10 minutes before the school time. Late comers will not be allowed to sit in the class.
- Refinement of manners. Habits of Obedient and order, neatness in person and dress and punctuality are required at all times.
RECOMMENDATION TO PARENTS
- Parents are earnestly requested to co-operate with the school in enforcing regularity and discipline seeing that their children wear the prescribed Uniform. Prepare their lesson and take an active part in the activities.
- Parents must attend the parents meeting to know, their child’s progress.
- Parents are requested to bring parent's card compulsory when ever they come at school for any formalities.
It is not advisable for students to have money and mobile.